Responsible for presenting the correct DTI solution for customer application needs, including adding extra value through technical excellence and cross selling the appropriate product mix. Must identify, target and follow up on new business opportunities and manage existing customers.
Experience in driving new technologies into Hi-tech markets and highly motivated to exceed sales and profit goals. Provide a technical sales interface and nurture strong relationships between DTI and the customer. Maintain an exceptional level of knowledge of DTI’s products as well as competitive products and emerging technologies.
Other responsibilities will include:
Target, qualify and manage key customers within agreed regions.
Generate leads, including identifying decision makers. Establish and maintain
Preparation and review of customer contracts. Interface with colleagues to assure quality, lead time and cost requirements are met. Conduct price negotiations with customers with final approval communicated to management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science with 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Electrical Motor knowledge; piezomotor advantageous.
- Ability Regular travel required.
- Ability to understand broad engineering terms.
- Excellent closing, time management, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.