Finally! Precision Piezo Motion Without the Premium Price Tag
Live Webinar - JAN 21, 2PM ET
DTI have developed an impressive portfolio of patents covering innovative techniques to utilize Piezo ceramics to create Linear and Rotary Motion products at an affordable price point. These products are revolutionizing the precision motion market.
See the technology, the product line and learn advantages they bring compared to traditional DC and stepper motor solutions for solving motion challenges in diverse markets and applications.
During this expert-led webinar, key topics include:
- Precision and low profile of linear Piezomotors solves space constrained microscope stage motion requirements
- Miniature lightweight compact Piezomotor ideal for OEM drug dispenser
- Low power precise Piezomotor with zero power to hold position solves heating issues in laser focussing stage
- 625000 steps per revolution enables precision smooth flow from Micro dosing pump
- Integrated Piezomotor design simplifies motion drivetrain and achieves lower cost solution
PDH Certificates will be provided to all registrants who attend the full live webinar. Certificates will be sent by email within 48 hours after completion.
Register To Attend
To attend this amazing live webinar, you will need to fill out the form at engineering.com where you will be provided with login credentials to attend.
About the Speakers:
Nicholas Copley, CEng - VP Products & Business Development, DTI Motion. Over 10 years as a Vice President for Parker Hannifin Corporation for Technology & Innovation with oversight of electromechanical, pneumatic and fluidic technologies in diverse industrial, transportation, life science and energy markets. Managed leadership of multimillion $ global product developments with Parker group and established global engineering services. 30 years management experience within industrial, design, manufacturing and technology innovation engineering companies.
Connect With Us